Looking for Feedback on Agency Landing Page

• 30 April 2019
  • 6 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Lead generation for a marketing agency

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
Form submissions located at the bottom of the page. Secondary are phone calls.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. https://rtown.ca/agency/

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m sorry to say, the copy is too generic. Every agency claims they will get more leads, sales, etc. what makes you different/better?

There is also an awful lot of “we” and “our” in your copy. If you want to persuade people to take the next step, you need to focus on them.

It’s good that you have some social proof. I would try to add even more elements that support credibility such as a partial list of clients, places your agency has been featured, specific results, etc.

The offer could be clearer. What is involved in the assessment? What will the potential client receive? How will it benefit them?

I would consider selling the offer rather than the agency. Focus just on getting people to take the first step.

Of course you will also need to make sure that the page matches your ads. You might want to create more targeted pages for different ad sets/keywords so you can really target your copy and offer.

Best of luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Raymond, nice page! Overall, I like the design. It’s not too cluttered, and very direct. I do agree with the points @SeanKirby raised about the copy. It would be great to see something on there that really shows how you guys stand out. And some more info on what’s in the assessment.

Other than that, I’d also add some trust logos of clients you’ve worked with, or certifications, etc to help build more trust.

Overall though, nicely done!

@SeanKirby @Nicholas

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Agree with the above.

Would definitely add more specific facts about ROI for past customers.

If you don’t have good examples, cite examples from internal work.

We will help you X.

And then prove it with an example.

For example, when client ABC came to us, they said they wanted X (the same X as above). We did ABC and helped them see a 23% jump in X in Y weeks.

People just skim past generic statements. And if nothing catches the eye, they quickly go to the next provider.

Facts and concrete numbers force the visitor to pause, think, and process.

Of course specific numbers trump round numbers.

So if the ROI was 23%, don’t say “roughly 25%” or even “over 20%”. Both will sound like you didn’t really measure it, you’re just guessing.

Say precisely 23% and the reader will assume you measured this number carefully and it will make your copy more believable.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Agree to all of the above, but I have another quirky point to make. This is not unique for your page, @raymondchou, but I found it appropriate to raise here still as that was the first thing that struck me on the page 😉

This is more about how you type headlines in English in general. For some reason title case is always used for headlines. Not sure if this is the rule or just common practice. I don’t care.

It’s messy for the user - and harder to read than sentence case. It’s a detail, but when you have 3 seconds to get your message across everything counts, right?

Compare your headline with the below in sentence case

1. Get More Leads With a Winning Digital Strategy
  2. Get more leads with a winning digital strategy

Which is easier to read? Well, that’s my 5 cents ramble anyways. Keep up the good work, and I am sure your page will turn out great!

The first two sentences on your page are pretty eye catching, you you should try to get your value proposition across as good as possible there. I’d suggest making them less technical and focus more on the things your potential customers would really care about (more revenue, more free time).