Looking for a script to update text to today's date

I have a form on my page and at the top of the form, I’d like a piece of text that says “Last Updated:” and then shows today’s date. Anyone know how I could accomplish this?

I assume I could also use something similar to update to the current year for a copyright piece of the footer?

Thanks in advance!

Your best bet is to write a little JavaScript function to return the current date in the Custom HTML box in Unbounce.

Here’s documentation to get you started: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Date

Can we get an updated implementation method, please? Custom HTML containers no longer allow the usage of inline JS, we have to place them in the head, body/body close then somehow invoke/call them from the HTML container.

So far, I’m unable to find any documentation around how to accomplish the latter portion of the aforementioned. Having a doc on how to invoke JS the user has placed in the Script Manager, within a custom html container, would be helpful to a lot of folks is my guess.