Link a Convertible to a specific variant of a Page

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: To be able to link specific convertibles to specify variants of a landing page.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: I can’t specify which convertible will load for the different variants of a page. The same convertible will load for all variants.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Better conversion rate (eBook downloads) because the offer on the convertible matches the landing page.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: As an inbound marketer, I want to be able to associate a convertible with a specific variant of a page so the copy of the variant matches the copy of the variant.

For example, if the headline of Variant A is “Save costs with our wonderful product”, I want Convertible 1 to pop-up, offering a free eBook like “10 ways to save costs with ABC”. If the headline of Variant B is “Improve productivity with our wonderful product”, I want Convertible 2 to pop-up, offering a free eBook like, “How to improve productivity with ABC”.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: The only way of doing this today is to create a separate landing page for each page/variant combo. But this prevents me from using the native A/B testing capabiity of Unbounce. I need to be able to use a single URL and have Unbounce A/B test it.

Oh, and why you’re at it, can we rename Convertables to the correct spelling: Convertibles :wink: