Learn Conversational Spanish sale page

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Sales conversions

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

FB ads to lead magnet, ActiveCampaign Email drip

3: What is your conversion goal?

10%

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

https://get.visualspanish.co/spanish/

3 replies

Hi David, that´s amazing! Congratulations!

Badge +3

@David_Garrett -

A lot to like here. Your story is solid – a really neat hook.

The two things I’d look at, personally:

1. Personal opinion, but I find jet black bold Montserrat very tough to read. Even moreso when it’s red on blue-green. I’d look for a more friendly typeface for big blocks of text like this.
  2. The offer isn’t immediately clear. I have an eBook, then enrollment, after a ton of text. My guess is you’ll lose a lot of folks before they understand what you’re offering them. Again, the story is solid. But asking folks to read a few hundreds words is a high bar these days.**
Badge

Just a few quick observations on the hero.

The header with the Enroll button should be much, much smaller.

The first copy block needs to be simplified and styled in a way that has more visual interest and doesn’t feel wordy. Also, I’m not sure there is value in saying “fun, funny”.

I’ve tried and quit Spanish language courses in-person and on-line several times. I didn’t find this pitch compelling. (sorry).

The copy block that says “6 Simple Learn Spanish Hacks” doesn’t make sense to me. If that’s the lead magnet, it’s not obvious at this point - I guess it becomes obvious when a visitor scrolls down but should be made clear immediately.