Leads to different emails

• 30 October 2017
  • 7 replies

Hi Unbounce Community, one of my clients need the leads to go %50 to 1 email and the other %50 to another email.

Can someone help me? Thx

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sounds like what you want is a “round robin” lead distribution system. I don’t believe this can easily be set up with Unbounce alone, as it’s normally handled by CRMs. So if you sent all the leads to a CRM such as HubSpot CRM or Pipedrive, you can set it up from within that system.

Anyone have an update on this scenario? I have two emails that I want to cycle as receiving leads, i.e. every 3rd form submission goes to a different email. Is that possible? Happy to use a zapier integration, but not sure the most straightforward way to do it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@heymr as per @Nicholas suggestion, I don’t think this is possible in Unbounce, this is something that would need to be done on the CRM side with triggers. Or, you could custom code a form an embed it Unbounce. Then you could write a script to handle this.

@digibomb, but wondering if any one has examples of that code or a zap that they used.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

why not just do it in SF?

If I was using SF I would, but in this case I’m not. Just putting leads into an airtable DB and emailing notifications.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Ugh, sorry. I said SF because I was another thread about something similar and they are using SF. My bad.

That being said I would still recommend getting a CRM. This will be the easiest and best way to do it. I’m not sure what your budget is or how many leads you are getting, so you would need to figure which is the best CRM for you.

HubSpot offers a free CRM that is pretty good, it may do the trick. But I’m pretty sure this cannot be done with the native Unbounce form. You would need to speak to the @UnbounceTechTeam

I’m not sure I can be of any more assistance here. But, happy to try 🙂