Lead Verification

• 29 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Is there any ad-in that i can use to verify the lead data that i am receiving. I can see that there are companies that offer this service elsewhere - but i wanted to know if there is any way to do this with unbounce?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @fred011012,

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by “lead verification” because depending on the use case that can mean a lot of different things and involve different levels of verification.

Generally speaking, there are a number of services that you can tie to your Unbounce forms.

The easiest ones are email verification telling you wether an email address is valid, phone number verification that can tell you if the number is valid, wether it’s a mobile or landline.

Moving up from that, you have lead enrichment services that can pull up a lot of information base off a few pieces of information. Just some of the things you can enrich: company name, company HQ, company size, tech stack, LinkedIn profiles, etc.

So if you can let us know exactly how you want to verify your leads, the community hear can point you in the right direction.

Best,
Hristian