Landing Page URL Not Saving Changes

• 23 August 2010
  • 7 replies

I cannot change the for my landing page. Every time I enter the new url or try to change the title of the page - I hit enter and the field restores the old title from the duplicate, so all my url’s have ‘copy’ in them. Is there any way to change the url?

7 replies

Hi,
There is a known bug in the page display refresh. Once you change the URL - try refreshing the page to see if it solves your problem.

Let me know.
Oli

Unfortunately that didn’t work. It just gave me an error message saying there was an error updating the page. I thought it might have been an issue with my Mac Chrome browser but I tried in Firefox and Safari and same result. I’m a huge fan of this app and other than this occasional issue everything else works flawlessly. I just need to get this url changed if possible so I can deliver to a client. If you want me to give it to you guys so you can change it let me know. Thank you for the very prompt response.

Wow, there must be something going around on the Internet today because I just saved a reply on here and it disappeared! I tried that and unfortunately it didn’t work. For what it’s worth I also tried in other browsers but same result. Other than this minor issue the app works flawlessly so I’m a huge fan. I’ve just got to get this url delivered to a client so anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated. I can even give you the url I want to use if you can change it on your end. Let me know and thanks for the fast reply.

Hey Mike,

Can you send me an email to support@unbounce.com with a link to the page URL (inside Unbounce, the page details view where the A/B test centre is) - and the URL you’d like to change it to?

Then we can go in and hook you up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem at all and thanks again for the awesome customer support!

Just an update for the community. The issue is when the length of the URL is longer than 100 characters. This being looked at.

I am a young single girl never married seeking true love for a long term relationship ,i am happy to contact you after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more,you can contact me through my E-mail address (noyceyak@yahoo.co.uk)so that i will send you my photos,till i hear from you,bye and kisses!
noyceyak/at/yahoo/co/uk