Landing page title when sharing on imessage

• 26 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Hey community - I am trying to change the page title and description that appears when I share the landing page link via imessage. I have it working for sharing to social networks (FB, Twitter, LI, etc) but when I share to imessage I still see the URL as the title. See attached screenshot. Has anyone run into a similar challenge and what was your solution?

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 11.25.02 AM

6 replies

Note: what I want to modify is the bolded page title so that it looks more like the attached example

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 11.25.10 AM

I just ran into this issue as well but I haven’t found a solution yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @reedfoster,

Rich preview links for iOS require a bit more open graph metadata.

Here is the official documentation that has a couple of lines of extra code, you’ll need to add to your page.

Best,
Hristian

Hey, in your editor you will notice on the right side you have the option to edit your “drag-and-drop” elements. in the top center of that toolbar, you will see a tab titled “page-properties” click there and you can edit your page title and description.

thanks all, I figured this out, appreciate it! I went with Nicholas’s solution in the page properties section after consulting with a few folks on the Unbounce customer support team who were super helpful too!

That’s awesome to hear, if you ever figure out favicons on the iMessage let me know haha