Landing Page Improvement Project

• 18 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

I am looking for an expert or firm to review one (or two) of my landing page(s) to improve the conversion rate, my the layout look less childish and more professional, and make it look more like my business web page. This is the first page you would work on:

Learn about Handwriting Recognition Software (ufcinc.com)

This is our home page domain:
User Friendly Consulting Home: Enterprise Document Capture and RPA (ufcinc.com)

Please send me pricing as well as some landing page references. This could be a long term engagement for the right person or firm. Thanks in advance,

7 replies

Hello @Jim_Hill ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Jim_Hill,
I just took a look at your landing page. We can definitely work on the design, layout, CTAs and more.

I’ll send you a private message so we can get in touch 🙂

Thank you,
Cheers!
Ary.

Badge

Thanks a lot. You can email at my company email as well. jim at ufcinc .com

Hi @Jim_Hill ,

I have sent you the email.

Please check.

Regards,
Garry

Hello,

PM sent, please check

Thanks
Seth

Badge

Hello Sir,
I’m not sure if anyone has already message you directly, but if you’re still looking to rent Unbounce Pro, the best place to start is to reach out directly to someone. I’m an expert in this work and I am also expert in Unbounce. You can work with full confidence in me and You can trust me. I will do my best to keep your confidence. You can contact me if you want. I am always ready to do your job.
So why wait? Feel free to check a Smart Guy’s portfolio 🙂 If you check, then surely you’ve got a right person for building your landing page or website.

My portfolio page link: http://unbouncepages.com/my-personal-portfolio/

Contact Mail: mamunhossainpro5@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you.

Best Regards
Mamun

Good tidings, @Jim_Hill! I’m an Unbounce point of arrival master and I can assist you with delightful presentation pages.

Landing page sample containing killer banner : GAMEOVER

Need to show more please knock Anytime 🤙

If it’s not too much trouble, go ahead and get in touch with me at rajon.exe@gmail.com on the off chance that any inquiries emerge.

📲 Skype : rajon_rajon_sust

Regards!
Mehafuz Mannan Rajon