Landing Page for Law Tutoring

• 21 April 2018
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I am trying to improve conversion rate. believe it or not currently converting at 20%. Would love to get it up.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
They submit their email.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.aspiretutors.uk.com/chris-mallon-law-tutor

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi Chris,

I see this might be somewhat of a tutor profile page based on the URL. It might make sense coming from the Aspire website, but not so much to a user clicking from AdWords. There are a few things to add to this page that I think will give some confidence to those users who view, but don’t convert.

1. A headline (a real headline)
    What you have as your headline is worthy of an “about” section. I suggest using something like, “Student Focused Tutoring to Enhance Your Knowledge” and then a good sub-title to flow with the call-to-action, “Coursework help. Dissertation help. Examinations revision and more. Just ask.”

2. Explain more about the levels of tutoring.
    Add a new section that bullet points the different type of help you provide. Then a brief sentence along with it. For example: Coursework - Got a tough class? I can work along side you through an entire semester to help you understand the topics. Blah blah blah…
    I’d also like to see part of this section making sure all student levels feel comfortable asking for assistance. 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, etc…No matter where you are in your studies, Chris has your back.

3. Money
    One of the first things I wanted to know is, how much with this cost me? Will you work with my financial situation? Add a section on how cost is decided. Students, they aren’t usually rolling around in endless money. I think it would help a user to know what to expect.

4. The design
    If you do add more sections and info, you will want to make it visually pleasing. So pay attention to detail and ease for the user. I would not use the current font style that you have your name in, too hard to read.

• Place all those details about yourself in the footer along with that image.
  • Use a new header background image of people studying together or something that shows what you do.
  • Add in a new headline title and subtitle on that image.
  • Keep the form where it is, and I like the moving arrow! Place the new sections below it.

Maybe give all that a try, and see how far you get. Hopefully another community member will throw their wisdom in here for you. But I think those four points are a great start.