Landing Page Feedback: Safer, smarter shopping in the age of COVID-19

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Concept validation and / or feedback

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Organic, word of mouth, social media

3: What is your conversion goal?
N/A

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @OnTheShelf, first of all this is a great resource! Second, this is already a pretty slick landing page in terms of design and layout.

One thing I will mention is that as a user, I’d be more inclined to subscribe if this content was a bit more personalized. If there’s a way you’re able to use dynamic content like location that would definitely be more appealing. For example, if I land on the page and it says “Stop running into empty shelves in Vancouver” I’d feel like the content was tailored to me.

It would also help to have some social proof on there, perhaps a few examples of which grocery store chains you’ve already partnered with.

I’ll leave the rest of the feedback to the pros for now. Good work!

-Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey there, here’s some quick feedback for you:

Thank you for your feedback Jess! Super helpful and we’re actually in the process of updating the page to include personalized content like you mentioned as well as a section that shows the stores and items we support. Please let us know if you have any other feedback!

Hi Nicholas, really appreciate the time and effort you put into the feedback video. We’ll be incorporating elements like a stronger CTA, section on supported stores / items, etc. Please let me know if you have any other feedback, thanks!