Landing page feedback - Puronics

Badge

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We’re a water softener manufacturer, and we are trying to get leads to send to our distributors.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads search ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
Form submissions

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. http://www.landingpage.com/
https://puronics.com/water-softeners/

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

What do the ads directing people to the page say and what keyword phrases are you targeting? The page seems like it’s aimed at people who are actively shopping around for a water softening solution.

If the ads match that intent, then that’s fine, but it’s worth mentioning because often people start searching for solutions before they have any products or brands in mind.

I would get the CTA up higher, preferably above the fold. Pages typically perform better when people can see at a glance what the page is about and what you want them to do with it.

I think you’re including too much of the buying process iinto the page. The offer is a free consultation, but you have step 3 above the form as installation. That’s more obligation, which could put people off. It could also prevent them from moving forward because they don’t have enough information to make a purchase decision, including pricing, logistics, etc. The same goes for the button text. Focus on just getting people to get the consultation first.

The benefits listed could use more explanation. How will it save on soap and lotion? Why does laundry last longer?

You could even tie it to the consultation by stating something like, “You’ll learn how…” as long as that is covered. If not, then give people an idea of what is. Maybe something like ‘A technician will walk you through what’s involved, how the system works,” etc.

I like all the social proof. I would just add a cta at the end. It could be as simple as a button leading back to the form.

Speaking of the form, are all those fields necessary for the consultation? There are a lot. If not, I would remove some. If they are, I would test a multi step form, so they don’t see so many fields at once.

Best of luck!

1. Your form has too many fields. Is there a way to reduce the number of fields? More form fields only lead to less conversions. I understand that it’d be nice to have qualified leads but maybe you could follow up with a phone call or automated emails to collect the extra information?
  2. I agree with @SeanKirby 's points. CTA can be moved up. There’s too much “process” explained. Focus on getting the lead first (you can do anything you want later).
  3. I could work with a stronger headline and a subheading. It says “premium” which is fine. But how premium? How exactly is it better than your competition? Write down your strengths, think of the features, and pull the benefits out to create your headline and sub-heading.
  4. The features section, the section under the form, could be nicely expanded with more copy, more product-related images, and such.

Hope that helps.