So looking back at what i wrote earlier - thats the main bit to fix in my opinion. From there we can potentially improve other bits, however it’s a non-starter before fixing the initial message.
So, logo left and bigger, trust icons, right + telephone number (adds trust, even social media icons can add trust).
Headline - very important and we want to get to the crux of it in my view. I would suggest something along the lines of:
Headline: Transform your figure and life with Lap Band Surgery*
Subheadline: Lose weight, get more energy, be you!
* i’m in two minds regarding using the word “surgery” - it may scare some people off, but on the other hand it may add credibility - straight away people can see it’s not a “fad” diet or crazy super device technique etc
So from here as a user, i’m thinking:
- Does it cost a fortune?
- Will I be in hospital for a month?
- Can I trust this company (this is not something to be done by just anyone)?
- If we’re pushing for an appointment - where is the appointment? (if it’s 10 mins down the road great, if it involves me jumping on a flight - not so great)
- Does it work / and how quickly does it work?
If we “tick” all of these, i might be inclined to move forward.
Bullet points are very effective for this. So in the main area above the fold include bullets along the lines of:
Affordable with plans starting from only 50 per month
Quick non-invasive surgery - no need for an overnight stay
Qualified staff - over 12,000 happy clients
Fast and effective - you’ll see the difference within days
Local to you - with centres around the country, you won’t have to go far
Take the first step to changing your life now - you’ll wish you had years ago!
Complete the form now to book your free no-obligation consulation . —> . FORM
I would bring the form up above the fold (bullet points left, form right). You only ask for 5 fields or so - people can see how easy it is to get started. + you can use the form to sell:
So the form heading could be something like:
BOOK MY FREE CONSULTATION
Button something along the lines of:
CHANGE MY LIFE NOW!
other stuff down the page is good - keep the testmonials high on the page. Happy to have another look later if helpfull.
PS - i don’t normally mention our services on here, however your product fits well with the campaigns we run and is a sector we are actively looking to do more in. We could potentially drive you leads and bill per lead - i.e you only pay for the leads we buy media and carry the risk (if of interest and a good fit). Let me know if worth discussing.