Landing page feedback for Mobile Page

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
I need to optimize this page better in order to generate more phone calls and leads.
Please note that the link below is meant for Mobile only.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Search ads, etc …

3: What is your conversion goal?
My goal is to get as many people calling as possible.
If they don’t call, I want to collect as many phone numbers as possible. I am currently asking for a zip code, and then I collect the phone number on the next page. I’m already working on the look of the page after someone submits a zip code.

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
http://www.onlinemedicine.com/barrytest1/
(mobile only link)

Thanks for the help!

3 replies

Hi @trentville,

That’s a bit of a loaded question 😉 There are lots of things that you could potentially try, but it’s really going to come down running a bunch of tests to slowly identify what resonates with different audiences.

A few suggestions:

1. Set up Google Analytics call tracking - this is new (not Google Ads call tracking) and it will enable you to see which LPs variants are generating phone calls. It will also enable you to see how different traffic sources like FB etc perform in regards to calls.
  2. You’ll probably need to use Google Analytics vs Unbonce to measure performance as you’ll only get Mobile phone number clicks as a conversion within Unbounce.
  3. Asking for Zip only to take them to a follow up page and ask for more details seems like a redundant step to me. If you’ve got a good CTA on the LP then you should be able to get them to call or provide their details.
  4. I would test different headlines and Value Propositions… I think something a little more aggressive might produce results.
  5. I’ve used a countdown feature before… ie “You have 5mins to take advantage of this offer” with a clock ticking down… and that seems to drive a little more urgency.
  6. This list could go on forever…

If you’d like any assistance or to chat further - feel free to DM me.

Userlevel 5

Nice, I really like this page @trentville

Here’s what I’m thinking:
1️⃣ Change the color of the click to call bar at the bottom. The orange hides it with the the content on the page. I’d probably do the light blue used elsewhere on the page.

If your goal is to get phone calls, why ask for the zip and use the form on the next page? Can you just have “Call Now” as the button instead?

2️⃣ Is there any additional benefit to calling that you could offer?
“Call now for faster set up…” Or something like that?

3️⃣ Move the form lower on the page, and put a Call Now button at the top.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @trentville!

I have been browsing through some posts today and came across yours! All of the items Kyle and Taz mentioned above are all great points! I just have two more for you…

• When I view your page on mobile, I actually get a ‘Leave a Message’ chat icon above the ‘Click to Call’ button
  • A call back widget could work well here (Example: https://www.callpage.io/)

Just my 0.02! Hope that helps!