Landing page Feedback for Instagram Automation Tool

• 4 January 2019
  • 4 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Looking for feedback on the general look and feel of the site, as well as any conversion rate tips!

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Email marketing

3: What is your conversion goal?
10%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. https://www.fitfluencer.co.uk/

4 replies

Nice page. I really like that there is some clarity in beginning and you’re niched down to fitness influencers. Here are my comments as I scanned through 😀

• In my opinion I would try to review and adjust the image size of the phone screenshots in different screen sizes to bring up the title and CTA. I’ve noticed that I have to scroll to see the title. Because the animated blue words drop down to another line and I would like to see the CTA button right when I land on the page. I do like the message on the button and the “No Payment Required” message

• Maybe adjust the font size of the title too. Since there’s animation it makes the page, and especially the CTA button jump up and down. Now I noticed it’s interfering on how the scrolling looks. For instance if I stop on the page where it says promote, schedule, manage & broadcast it’s hard for me to read because the text is constantly jumping up and down.

• Do you already have users? If your have some reviews it would be great to showcase or any other credibility factors.

• Not sure if you’re emailing potential new users or existing users to upgrade, but if you can and if you have enough in the email campaign try to create different variations of you page and send certain traffic to each variations. For instance if you’re emailing people who are not signed up yet send them to a page with only one click action and that’s to sign up. No navigation links and even no contact form at the bottom.

Hi Allen,

Thanks for the really useful feedback here!

Blockquote
In my opinion I would try to review and adjust the image size of the phone screenshots in different screen sizes to bring up the title and CTA. I’ve noticed that I have to scroll to see the title. Because the animated blue words drop down to another line and I would like to see the CTA button right when I land on the page. I do like the message on the button and the “No Payment Required” message

I have now made adjustments so that the image is small enough for the full CTA to fit on the screen! I think this is a big improvement (on mobile)

Blockquote
Maybe adjust the font size of the title too. Since there’s animation it makes the page, and especially the CTA button jump up and down. Now I noticed it’s interfering on how the scrolling looks. For instance if I stop on the page where it says promote, schedule, manage & broadcast it’s hard for me to read because the text is constantly jumping up and down.

Done! I have now fixed this so that the animated text appears only on one line and stops anything jumping up and down.

Blockquote
Do you already have users? If your have some reviews it would be great to showcase or any other credibility factors.

We’ve only recently launched however i’ll definitely be adding reviews as soon as possible, great idea!

Blockquote
Not sure if you’re emailing potential new users or existing users to upgrade, but if you can and if you have enough in the email campaign try to create different variations of you page and send certain traffic to each variations. For instance if you’re emailing people who are not signed up yet send them to a page with only one click action and that’s to sign up. No navigation links and even no contact form at the bottom.

I’ll definitely test this one out! I’m already using a heatmap tools on the homepage to track where people are engaging, so it would be really interesting to see the impacts of removing the navigation links (quite a few people click there)

Thanks so much, this has been really helpful! 😀

Awesome! Yeah that looks great. No more text jumping 😉

I think your hero fits perfectly now with mobile. I think with the animation it would definitely lead eyes to notice the CTA right away. If you’re going to test and have heatmaps I would test different colors with the button. Since the animated text and and button are the same color I would be interested to know if there’s a difference if you made either the text or button color different from each other. If you’re getting enough traffic then it would be a useful test.

If you just launched to get new users an idea is personally reaching out to some and ask them if they are enjoying the tool. Maybe extending the trial for feedback. You could also collect questions from this and have a FAQ on your landing page later on. A FAQ could replace that contact form.

Good luck and send any updates!

Hi Allen,

Thanks for another valuable update! It would indeed be interesting to see the impacts of a colour change. However given that my whole site is branded in those colours, would it not throw off the balance a bit? If you could suggest a suitable colour you think has potential to work then i’d be more than happy to give it a test!

We have recently launched however have grown quickly so have a large amount of users already! I will definitely try and get some feedback to post reviews!

For now I have included a slideshow of some of our users content to give more credibility (using the people with the largest number of followers & of course getting their permission first).

We do have a FAQ but it’s very extensive, I will try to work up a condensed version for the landing page to answer the common questions we usually get!

Thanks again!