Landing Page Feedback - Digital Learning Company

• 24 February 2021
  • 3 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I would like to improve the conversion rate.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Via paid campaigns on Google Search and LinkedIn. A quick look into Analytics shows the most people are visiting the page from their mobile device.

3: What is your conversion goal?
Get people to speak to our sales team.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://connect.crossknowledge.com/effective-skillbuilding/

3 replies

Badge +3

Some comments here: https://www.loom.com/share/ad67d52727fe45a8b5e1ee4488747a51

Big picture: Use the page to tell the user why you’re different/better. The broad learning space is immensely crowded these days. It’s tough to get folks to turn to a premium option. That case needs to be crystal clear.

Badge

Hi @resantt, PM Sent with the feedback.

Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Rohul Amin Bhuiyan

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good advice from Adam, especially on the messaging. To expand a bit on that:

It’s good that you lead with a benefit in your headline, but it’s a bit too generic and jargonny. Try to use wording that people can easily picture in their minds. And if possible, tie it to something with more of an emotional hook. Business people are people, too, and emotions still play a part in decision making.

Think about who your specific target audience is for this page and what it is he or she wants. Are they the decision maker or someone who influences those decisions, such as the frontline HR or training people that will need to implement the solution? The motivations are likely different for each.

You’ll also want to consider their intent and expectations. You mention they are coming to the page from paid campaigns, so you’ll want to mirror the messaging with the ads that bring to the page.

I would offer more details on some of the supporting sections. If people are intrigued by what you promise, then one of the first questions they ask is “how?”. Help people understand in more specific terms why they should believe what you say. If you have any results from case studies or anything like that, that would also be great for credibility.

Finally, and probably most importantly, the offer and call to action are quite vague. You’re asking people to get in touch but you’re not letting them know why or what to expect when they do. I like the conversational tone of your “Let’s do this” button, but my question would be “do what?”

Perhaps you could position it as a free consultation or something else that provides some value to the user. Let him or her know what will happen during that call. What are the specific things that will be discussed and how will those help the reader?

Best of luck.