Landing Page Feedback: AC Installations

• 31 March 2021
  • 4 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Trying to increase conversion rates/ get feedback on this page, It’s pretty new I’m always open to recommendations.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Google PPC, will use Facebook soon

3: What is your conversion goal?
Calls

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Aaron,

Here’s a video with some feedback for you: https://www.loom.com/share/b83ccd0156eb49678d83caca02947779

Hey Nicholas,

Thanks for taking the time to go through the page. Lots of really actionable info I’m going to test out. I didnt realize the photos were low quality!

Ill reach out again if I would like to talk further! Have an awesome day!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Aaron.

In addition to the feedback Nicholas provided, here are some other thoughts to consider.

1. The best landing pages will have narrow messaging that matches the ads that bring people.

I don’t know what your ads say, but the messaging for the landing page may be a bit too broad. For instance, you have a discount for AC installation in the hero section, and then below you list out various services. I would create dedicated landing pages for your specific offerings, especially if your PPC ads are targeting terms specific to individual services.

I would have the testimonials match those services as well.

1. Speaking of that discount, I would test a variant without it. While discounts can be a good motivator, it may be too early in the process here. People haven’t gotten the quote yet, so the percentage doesn’t have context. And it speaks more to the end of the process, rather than the beginning. It may be better to just focus on the quote for now.

2. The hero section seems a bit busy. I think it could be that there isn’t a clear visual hierarchy. Normally you want the headline to be in the largest font and then draw people down to the subheads and CTA. With this page, my eye drawn to the bottom first, which is kind of backwards.

I hope that helps. Best of luck.

Badge

Hi @AaronB, Feedback sent in a private message.

Reach me at ruhulamin.kasba@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Rohul Amin Bhuiyan