Just wanted to get some feedback on my content outline I have planned for my landing sales page.
For those that did not see my first post on my ideas behind this, I basically plan to offer a service that involves designing landing pages for small businesses and startups but to present this service in the form of my own landing page instead of a website with multiple pages and links.
- Unique Selling Proposition
- Supporting Text
- Hero Image
- Call to Action (Get a free quote)
Addressing the Problem
- Explainer Text which outlines the problem of Bad LPs
- Checklist of pain points that clients are experiencing such as:
- High Bounce Rates /
- Expensive Ad Words Budget not delivering expected results
- New offers and promotions are not getting desired attention
- Reinforcement of my call to Action
Present the Benefits of how my service can help
- Outline 3 core benefits of choosing my service and how this will favour the client.
- Affordable Service
- Attract Higher Quality Leads
- Convert leads into Customers
Download our FREE 10 point checklist for high converting
- Supporting Text
- Product shot of front cover
- Email field with Download button
The Working Client Process
- Take clients through the 3-4 steps of process of so they know what to expect at each stage
- Provide a few notes on each step and the reasons behind it
- Explain what the deliverable will be to the client for that step in the process
- Supporting Text - invitation to get in touch
- Email capture form with CTA button.
You will probably notice that I left out things like Testimonials, Case Studies, Portfolio, etc for the simple reason that I don’t have any previous work experience of doing this as a solo freelancer but obviously I’m trying to learn what I can about it and hope that it’s enough to get my first few clients through the door.
Feedback would be much welcome