Landing Page Audit - Need Professional Opinion - Want to Build/Test Multiple Pages

• 29 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Can anyone put me in touch with Oli Gardner at Unbounce? Or are there any equivalent experts? I am in need of expert help.

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I need to increase my conversion rate. We are driving traffic; but the conversion rate is very low. I have already consulted with another marketing company and did not receive good results.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google, Yelp, Facebook paid Ads
Direct, Word of Mouth

3: What is your conversion goal?
50% (although this may not be realistic)

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

Homepage that may need to improve as well:

1 reply

Here are some tips that might help.

Carousel are very harmful to your conversion rates in general, so using one as your main image is probably doing the most damage.

The headline copy talks a lot about the features but not the actual reason the customer wants tint. A better example headline might be ( Tired of baking in the sun on your drive home? ) or (Instantly Reduce Your Cars Interior Temperature by 10 Degrees )

In your copy, you should talk first about the pain points that people have and then address the concerns with your product features. (Ex. You know those hot summer days when you run into the grocery store for an hour and come back to a blistering hot car? Our new Phantom S9 does such a good job at blocking heat, you can leave your car in the sun for 2 hours and barely feel a difference in temperature when you return. The S9 is able to accomplish because it’s made entirely out of particle ceramic which reflects 99.5% of light rather than absorbing it. )

I would not state that your products all block 99.9% of UV light. Seeing that as a consumer, I would not spend more money knowing the standard tint, blocks the same amount of UV as the Ultra-Premium. Lead with the % of Heat Resistance.

I don’t know if using fear of skin cancer is a good way to sell tint, I don’t think it’s necessary.

The section where it has choose your own vehicle takes up too much page real estate, if you need all that space, maybe move it to the bottom of the page or reduce the size of the logos.

Some consumer insight, I am huge advocate of tint. The first thing I do when I get a new car is get my windows fully blacked out. Here are the reasons I buy tint on all my cars in order of prioritization.

1. Keeps my car cool on hot days. (Comfort)
  2. Privacy - I feel better sitting at a light knowing that not everyone can see my face from all directions but rather my silhouette.
  3. Security - This wasn’t a main driver of motivation but it’s a nice benefit.