Just launched! More Unbounce Landing Page Templates at ThemeForest

• 25 February 2014
  • 9 replies

• Former Unbouncer
  • 298 replies

For a while now, a template marketplace has been the biggest request from our customer community (that’s you!) We’ve partnered with Envato so you can now buy Unbounce Landing Page Templates from ThemeForest.

Check out Unbounce landing page templates at Themeforest È

Envato’s designers will be adding more and more templates every week so be sure to check back regularly.

What do you think of the templates so far?

9 replies

This is amazing, great work guys!

Love this one: http://themeforest.net/item/unbounce-…

Great partnership, Ryan. I’ve used Themeforest in the past, there designers do a great job in keeping pace with trends.

This saves me a lot of time and money!

Hi Unbounce!

When do you think Unbounce users will be able to purchase website templates from Themeforest? We are looking for website templates instead of landing pages. I’d love to use microsite that look more like a website through Unbounce. Can you please let me know.

Loyal Unbounce User (Omar)
South Florida

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Omar - Themeforest templates are created and put up for sale by 3rd party designers, so we don’t have a lot of input into what sorts of templates they create (they just need to work in the Unbounce app). Because Unbounce is primary intended to be used specifically for landing pages and not as a CMS, unfortunately, it’s unlikely that any freelance designer will code a website/microsite sort of template, since relatively speaking, the demand is going to be quite low.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Omar - Themeforest templates are created and put up for sale by 3rd party designers, so we don’t have a lot of input into what sorts of templates they create (they just need to work in the Unbounce app). Because Unbounce is primary intended to be used specifically for landing pages and not as a CMS, unfortunately, it’s unlikely that any freelance designer will code a website/microsite sort of template, since relatively speaking, the demand is going to be quite low.

I would consider paying your freelance designer for a CMS for my account. Is that possible?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Omar - we don’t hire the freelancers who create Themeforest templates–they just work independently and create Unbounce templates, as there’s a market for it.

If you are interested in looking for someone who can code something custom for you, each of those Themeforest themes has the creator listed just below the name of the theme. If you click on the creator’s name, you’ll see their info, including an indication if they’re available to freelance in the right hand column under the info that shows how long they’ve been a Themeforest member for.

So I bought a template, how do I install it?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Ilya - your Themeforest purchase should give you a .unbounce file. You can upload that from your All Pages view in Unbounce. We’ve got more details (with screenshots) on how to do that here.