Is Unbounce for me?

• 26 January 2020
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Hi i’m new, I like what unbounce offers but there are many other competitors who offers other products, for a different amount. I begin a company, it’s crucial to make savings at the beginning and the plan of 199$ per month is a big deal.

I need to convert clients by calling me from my landing page (i image a big beautiful call-me button).

I’m comparing unbounce with clickfunnels, getresponse, landingi, phonesites, fastpages.io, whishpond.

What is your experience between unbounce vs the other websites ? What made you choose Unbounce instead somebody else ?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Adrien, welcome to the community! Great questions! I made a quick video addressing these different platforms and some things to consider as you decide if Unbounce is right for you. See it here: https://www.loom.com/share/5594052d3ae2496094fcf12efd997873

Regards,

What a great answer, thank you for your video, i hope others will find this link when comparing unbounce with some other “competitors”. I’m diving since today in the unbounce editor, i really like it ! I started with the essential plan, seems to be the best plan for me yes. 99$ per month is reasonable, all the traffic will come on this landing page…

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @adrien1! I’m so glad you started this conversation here.

I won’t try to compete with the testimonial that @Nicholas shared because I simply can’t compete with him (he is legendary!! 💪)

I wanted to chime into this thread to make myself available if you have any questions if you decide to give Unbounce a try, I’d be happy to help out if you need it 🙂

Welcome to the community! 🎉

-Jess