Is this landing page in need of improvements?

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Is it clear and concise? Do it entice users to register?

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Email, social

3: What is your conversion goal?
50%…Currently at 37%

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
https://operators.shipbob.com/

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is a fantastic page. Great job with everything! There’s not much I would change, except maybe making the form lightbox more descriptive so that when people click on it, they know what to expect next. For example, what happens when they fill out the form, and when is the event (remind them directly in the lightbox). Thanks for sharing! Good luck with the event.

Hey @Nick_Cotter!

As @Nicholas mentioned, I think this is a really strong landing page so far. I think you have a really clean and efficient design. The Call to Action is clear and you’ve shared just enough information to let visitors know what the page is all about without throwing too much information at them/overwhelming them.

I am a little nitpicky when it comes to design (it’s almost a little bit like OCD to me) so something I might consider changing is the abundance of space you have under your CTA button.

Maybe an idea would be to list off some of the topics that were covered in Episode 1 here? Some key takeaways that were covered? You could always include a brief testimonial or something similar.

I would also encourage A/B testing variants of this page with different layouts/copy/colours to mix it up.

But all in all I think you’ve built a really strong page here! :clap: