Is there a way to export / download landing page data into a .csv?

Is there any way to export/download a database of all landing pages and metrics in the account?

The way that the UI in Unbounce is setup doesn’t allow us to organize and analyze/compare pages the way we’d like to. We’ve got a million different campaigns running, and it’s getting very disorganized in our account… which brings me to our question:

Can we export our landing page data from Unbounce to say a .csv?

Thanks!
Jay

17 replies

Hey Jay! 

You can definitely export your leads on a page-level as a .CSV file. While we’re looking to improve upon this in the future, we don’t currently have a method in place that would allow you to download the leads from *all* of your pages at once, but you can definitely do so on an individual scale. I’ve pointed out where you can do this in this screenshot. Hopefully this does the trick, Jay, but if not you can shoot me a reply here or touch base with us at support@unbounce.com.

Hi Jay,
Just wanted to chime in since I think what you’re asking for is not the leads download, but a CSV of page data, right? To be clear, would a CSV of the following values be sufficient?

• Page Name
  • Page ID
  • Date the Page was Created
  • State the page is in (published/unpublished)
  • Number of unique visitors
  • Number of visits
  • Number of conversions
  • Number of leads
  • Conversion Rate
  • List of integrations on the page (i.e. Mailchimp, Webhook)
  • Number of integration errors

Let me know if there are more properties you would like to see. I’m also curious to hear if there are specific groupings of pages that you’d like the CSV to be gerenated within (i.e. only pages in a specific page group, only pages on a specific domain) or would all pages within your client be ok?

While we don’t have a feature built in to the app right now, you can pull the data using our API if you have some dev resources on hand. Here’s the documentation you can check out: https://api.unbounce.com/doc/pages

We’ve heard this request before though, so any additional details you can provide on what exactly you need, and what you’ll use this CSV for, will help us prioritize.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

thanks for the answers!
Carter hit the nail on the head.

It looks like Mark has emailed me about creating a ticket- I’ll send him an email with my requested metrics/ values.

Thanks! You all rock!

• Jay

Cool great to hear!

has this functionality been created? Looking to analyze 22 pages with 2-3 variations on each page collectively as a single campaign. not seeing an easy way to get all that data exported so i can create an integrated view in another analytic platform or even within unbounce. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Darren! 
You can now download all lead data from  all  _of your landing pages pretty easily. Just go to your ‘all pages’ view and click **_Download Your Leads CSV. 

Update:
You can now download  all  lead data from  all  of your landing pages pretty easily. Just go to your all pages  view and click **Download Your Leads CSV. 

When i do it says there are no leads

My leads in “name” column are showing up as numbers, not by name. How do I fix this? 

Hi Katie! 

Sounds like we’d need to dig in to this, so I’d each out to support about this one.  If you need to get in touch with our team in a hurry, the best way to reach us is through email (support@unbounce.com) or by giving us a call at 1.888.515.9161.

Hi @Justin,

Is there a way to download landing page visitor counts as well? I’d like to run different analyses on my conversion rates across variants and pages over different time frames. Currently, I can analyze my leads that way, but can’t track visitors over certain time periods or in excel.

I tried the link in Carter’s first message, but it was no longer working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @brsowers,

You can find the relevant API doc right here.

Best,
Hristian

Thanks @Hristian. It looks like API Access is only available for Essential Plans and up. I’m on the Student/Startup plan.

Do you know of any other ways to see Visitor data by page over time?

Thanks for your help,
Ben

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @brsowers,

The only other way I can think of is using Google Analytics.

It won’t work for previous traffic but once you set it up, you can track a lot of metrics with it going forward.

Best,
Hristian

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, Google Analytics is the way to go, as @Hristian recommended above.

To elaborate on using GA:

You could use Google Analytics to run a report of all pages with activity within a specific timeframe that have the subdomain of your Unbounce pages. Even better, if you are logging the conversion events you can export that data to see which pages are converting, or assisting conversions the best.

Go to “Site Content” > “All Pages” and use the date filters to set the timeframe, and the advanced filter to look at all pages that contain “YOUR SUBDOMAIN” AND Exclude pages that contain “?” so you can strip out the dupes that may have UTM data in them.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need any more tips.

Best,

John Ledoux
Principal | Ledoux Consulting
https://www.johnledoux.com/

Any update on this?