Internet Provider Quote Request Landing Page Feedback

• 30 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Increasing conversion rate and increasing qualified leads. We only service rural areas, so making sure that our landing page is drawing leads from that demographic.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Facebook ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
11%

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

You’ve got some good selling points and I think you could have a really persuasive page with a little bit of CRO.

The headline does a good job of saying what you’re offering, but it’s missing the benefit. You need to people know what’s in it for them. If you haven’t already, I would conduct some customer intelligence to determine their main pain points and why they chose you over their other options. Then build your appeal around that.

The messaging on the page is pretty good, and I think reordering things a bit can give you a boost in conversions. For instance, I would move those award logos near the top. They are great for adding credibility. I would also cite the source so you can get the full benefit of that third party endorsement.

And I would move that section directly below the blue bar further down. That type of “about us” copy doesn’t work well in that spot. People first need to know what you’re offering and what’s in it for them.

I would also try to rewrite copy throughout the page to be more consumer focused. Look at how many times you use first-person pronouns.Make it about the customer by replacing some of those "we"s and "our"s with "you"s.

I like that your trying to utilize social proof with the company logos, but if the offer is for residential service, then I’m not sure how relevant it is. If people are just scanning, they might assume you’re offering business plans and bounce from the page.

It seems like you may have some competitive advantages over competitors in your service area in terms of speed and reliability. If that’s the case, I think you can make those comparisons a bit more directly. You may even have an opportunity to convey it visually in some way, such as showing comparative speed dials or coverage maps.

The offer is OK, but I do think you can position it a bit better. For instance, you could add that it’s a free, no obligation quote to reduce friction. Cutting down on the that form would reduce friction as well. There are quite a few fields to fill out, especially if all they’re going to get in return is a sales call back. If all of that information is absolutely necessary, then maybe you could make it a multi-step form to break it up a bit and make it look less intimidating. It would also be good to specify when the user will hear back (i.e. within 24 hours or whatever the timeframe is).

Finally, the bar at the top with the Disney Plus offer is a good bonus to potentially push people who are on the fence toward purchasing. I think it would be even more effective if you assigned an expiration date for a bit of urgency.

Best of luck.

Hey!

Here’s a couple points to think about when it comes to conversion:

Badge

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it!

Userlevel 5
Badge

My pleasure.