Integration Error Handling & Notifications

Some time ago, Unbounce added the ability to see any integration errors in the landing pages list view. However, this was never applied to pop-ups and sticky bars.

I just discovered that 3 months ago, a webhook began to fail that is used on both landing pages and pop-ups - close to 800 errors on the pop-up alone. There was no visibility about this error at all in the pop-ups and sticky bars list view.

After fixing the webhook, I then had to spend 30 minutes manually resubmitting each and every one of those 2 or 3 at a time since that is all that fits in the error UI window.

I have some suggestions to pass along:

1. Show if there are any errors on the pop-ups and sticky bar list view.
  2. Allow an alert to be sent by email when there is any integration error. For those of us who don’t need to log into Unbounce all that often, this would be extremely useful.
  3. Allow a way to resubmit errors in bulk - either a “resubmit all” button or some other way to select more than one at a time to submit.

Thanks for listening!

1 Like

Hi @jjbuckley! LeeAnn from Unbounce here! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on the integration errors, we really appreciate it. I have passed this feedback a long to appropriate team :slight_smile:

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help in the mean time!

Happy to listen :slight_smile:

LeeAnn

2 Likes