Integrating Unbounce Contact form with Google Maps API

• 18 September 2015
  • 6 replies

I have someone building a Google Places Autocomplete API and after the address is entered into the address bar, I want the Map to show the result and next to the result is an Unbounce Button that says “Yes, this is my property” which upon click, launches the Unbounce contact form using the 2-step Optin

Does anyone know if it’s possible to integrate the 2-step optin with Google Places API? 

6 replies

Hello Mike,

First off, welcome to the Unbounce community!  I do not have the answer for this question, but just wanted to let you know that you have come to the right place.  Their support team is great with questions like these too, so I might recommend directing it to them if you do not get an answer here shortly.

Best of luck,

Joe

Hey there is no answer to this one… I got the same problem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Codi, 

Can you provide a bit more background on what you are trying to achieve and possibly some examples?

Or do you want the exact same thing as the original post above?

Best,
Hristian

I am trying to implement the google address autocomplete for an input form … and limit the addresses to only one particular state. Has anyone been successful incorporating an autocomplete API for addresses in a user-input form?

Userlevel 7

Hi all, I’ve just posted a guide to integrating Google Address autocomplete on Unbounce forms! I hope this helps get you one step closer to your end goal!

Here’s a link: [Tips & Scripts] Google Address Autocomplete

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Noah you rock! :noah: