Solved

Install 2 Google Analytics on 1 landing page

• 10 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi all,
I have added 2 Google Anaytics on 1 Unbounce landing page using Script Manager but it seems like only 1 is working. Is it possible to do so?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Malik 12 September 2020, 18:08

View original

6 replies

Badge +3

Google Tag Manager is your friend here. One code for Unbounce, containing all the scripts and tags you could want.

Badge +1

@vutuanminh are you naming your trackers? Would be helpful, if you can post your tracking script here.

hi @Malik, I add the GA tracking code using Script Manager
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 12.03.30 AM

The first tracking code works but the second one doesn’t. Should I use Custom Script instead?

@Adam_Smartschan I haven’t used Google Tag Manager before so might need to learn it first. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Badge +1

@vutuanminh you can’t add 2 tracking codes like that on Unbounce. You will have to add that as a separate global script. Not the default unbounce way… thats meant for when you have only 1 tracking code. Your default GA script has to be customized - like i said you have to name at least one tracker… see here
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/creating-trackers#working_with_multiple_trackers

@malik thank you. I really appreciate your help.