Increase form completions for no-cost assessment

• 11 February 2019
  • 1 reply

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible

We want to show businesses potential gaps in their cybersecurity.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

We are driving traffic primarily via Google Ads with some email marketing.

3: What is your conversion goal?

Form completion for a no-cost threat assessment of your business’ cybersecurity.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://lp.sentribit.com/cybersecurity-maturity-assessment/

1 reply

Nice start on your Unbounce page! I have a few comments to share:

1. The main image in your above the fold isn’t clearly visible. It could be just the size. In mobile it’s pretty hard to make out what this is.

2. If you’re testing page variations in Unbounce I would try a different headline. I noticed in mobile there’s a quote saying “On average, businesses are attached every 40 seconds.” That spoke to me more than Cyber Security Assessment. I do see that you said you’re driving traffic with Google Ads and assume your current headline might relate to your ad group which makes sense. But test out different headlines with different campaigns/ads.

3. For me the form gets cut off when landing and looking “above the fold” on desktop. Maybe try a test variation where the headline is aligned to the left and move the form up so you can see that nice colorful button at first glance.

4. You could test a different form as well. Instead of asking for the name and email first. Maybe you could do a multi form and modify the first question asked. Sometimes people aren’t receptive anymore when presented with a “contact form”. Instead of asking for name and email first you could ask a question that represents a pain point. For instance, “Do you currently feel safe with cyber threats” or some other qualifying question. Let them submit and take them to an additional page to fill out the rest of your form.

5. I do see some valid quotes like “47% of small businesses experienced at least one cyber attack in the last 12 months.” Do you have any testimonials to share so you can let page visitors know how it is to work with you? Any other certifications to showcase? If so add them.

6. In mobile, your phone number at the bottom of the page is on an orange bar. The text of the phone number seems to be a darker orange. To me that’s not enough contrast. Maybe use some other color.