Improve My Landing Page

• 10 September 2020
  • 3 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I am trying to people to view my video on the 2nd page of my funnel, then ultimately sign up for a phone/zoom consultation with me on the third and fourth page of my funnel

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Facebook advertising

3: What is your conversion goal?
To get people to sign up for a consultation with me

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

https://www.stellar.financial/signup/

3 replies

Badge +1

@michaeljhass99 couple of things that I can suggest is that instead of having the form upfront, add the video snapshot with a play button on it.
When someone clicks on the play button that’s when you show the sign-up form.
AB testing with your existing version is highly recommended. Use Unbounce’s Smart Traffic (its AI driven).

One more thing that I would personally like to test is the headline
Lead the headline with 2 magic words: “Free Video” 🙂
So your heading would look like:
Free Video:
Avoid These 5 Investing Mistakes To Help Improve Your Retirement Lifestyle

I would also recommend testing the headline… something like “5 Investing Mistakes that make people … something something”… Unfortunaly, I cannot really write the headline for you because I don’t know the contents of the video…

Hope that helps… and all the best!

I made the change you suggested and shortened it up a bit removing “Avoid These” and “To Help Improve”.
The copy now reads:
“5 Investment Mistakes People Make Reducing Their Retirement Lifestyle” as I was looking for the shortest copy to convey my message.
I’m told the shorter, the better. Also I do have 3 variants of this landing page and I have been using the “Smart Traffic” function.
What do you think?
Michael

Badge +1

@michaeljhass99 - its great you are using the Smart Traffic. I’d suggest to make changes one at a time and see the effect… happy testing!