Improve Landing Page Speed

Hi All,

I know this is been a topic for a while, however i am still unhappy with my page speed. I love the landing pages and i know they are landing pages. But its still I think especially mobile page speed is critical.

I know I can reduce CSS/JS. But I got rid most of my CSS and only have tracking codes on the pages. Still my page loads on my side (Good network etc) in 1.5 sec. But over tests i am getting 6-7 second. Which is really bad user experience. I am looking for a solutions here.

I know i can reduce the image sizes: https://compressor.io/compress

But my images are already cropped and compressed to minimal.

Source ThinkwithGoogle

And i also know about this topic but its just somehing i need to go beyond. Does the unbounce system will recieve a speedup? Any chance Unbounce can help with the below:

• JavaScripts that are not critical to initial render should be made asynchronous or deferred until after the first render. Bear in mind that for this to improve your loading time, you must also optimise CSS delivery.

• Caching allows a browser to store frequently requested files on the user’s device for a set period of time. When caching is enabled, subsequent page loads can be more efficient.

• Server response time measures how long it takes to load the necessary HTML to begin rendering the page from your server. Reduce your server response time to under 200ms.

Thanks!

Hey @e102Rp can post the link to your LP?

This would be really helpful so that we can see how it loads on end, plus we’ll be able to get a better idea of how you built the page to see if there is anything you may have missed that might help speed it up.

Are you using a subdomain or the WordPress extension to host your pages?

Hi, I’ve the same problem. You can see my page (www.toldosmitre.com.ar/vertical). Google page speed give it 59/100 on mobile (POOR).

I am using both, but with Wordpress its a bit faster, but some clients want to use subdomains instead.

Hi Ariel,

I see you have the same issue as I do. Your page loads in 3.33 sec as same as all my Unbounce pages. I think this will be a thing with rendering the page, not the design/images/scripts… An Nginx based Wordpress page loads quicker when i set them up. I hope there will be some update to the Core, as MR google requires us to speed up our mobile pages.