I'm so happy I can't contain it... Unbounce Praise inside

• 29 August 2010
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Sorry for the flood but wanted to get my ideas out on GetSatisfaction.

If you are reading this and have not used unbounce, I highly recommend their product. Sure, I have a few ideas and they are working out bugs, but what company doesn’t have bugs? I’ve watched unbounce.com grow from a few users to a destination for serious internet marketers. The best part about their system is you can be a person with an idea and get something published within minutes. Or you can be a programmer and take advantage of time saving tools so you can focus on other parts of your campaigns. Whatever the case, thumbs up guys. This makes me feel soooo hhhaaaapppyyyy…

3 replies

Don’t apologize for the flood, we *love* feedback! Especially when it’s positive. Of course, we welcome the negative stuff too. 😉 Glad to hear you’ve been watching us for a while. Stay tuned!

Just wanted to say that I love it also!! I know wordpress and css and all of that but it takes the fun out of the creative process when you have to edit code.

Now I can launch my ideas as quick as I can think of them! =)

Thanks Guys!! Will be upgrading to a paid plan soon.

Thanks Tyler, great to hear that kind of praise especially from someone who has some wordpress/dev background and still chooses Unbounce!