I'd LOVE for you to roast my landing page (pre-launch). Will roast in return if requested 😉

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

Is what we’re doing as a business clear to you? We want to make sure our whole process is crystal clear.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Lots of inbound marketing, and some outreach.

3: What is your conversion goal?
More purchases

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

grabdigital.co

Thank you!!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Jasper_Simon, welcome to the community! 🎉

I like to leave the more in-depth landing page reviews to the pros, so I’ll keep my feedback brief.

First off, this is an excellent site! It has a lot of information, the pricing is clear, there are testimonials for social proof and a lot of visuals to guide you through the site.

I only have three pieces of constructive feedback (not a roast though!)

• Upon a 5-second test, I may not know exactly what is being offered because the headline is quite long. If there’s a way to convey that same message “Get effective eCommerce email marketing at an affordable price” to something a bit shorter it might help.
  • There is a LOT of information to take in, particularly with plan features. Some of this might be able to be condensed or moved into a lightbox.
  • The last point is just a small spelling error here:

I’ll leave the rest of the feedback to the pros. Thanks for sharing here, this is looking awesome! And the service you’re offering sounds great!

-Jess

Badge +1

Hey @Jasper_Simon

I am hard-pressed with time today, so will keep it short too like Jess. But here are some quick points.

First i agree with all that Jess said. The headline should be brief. I could try something like “Effective Email Marketing for Ecommerce at an affordable price”… “ecommerce email marketing” has two words starting with e’s… its sounds a bit uneasy… … Or you could also say something like “Email Marketing for Ecommerce that Works. At an Afforable Rate.” I broke the sentence into 2 here.

Second, I think you def need a call to action button right under “Plans start @ 185/mo.”. Also “No contract” should be highlighted because thats an attractive part in the deal.

I would also play a bit (AB Test) the image thats going with it. Currently you have a mobile phone thats displaying nothing with envelopes flying out. You could display an open email in the mobile that says “Your order is confirmed!” or “Confirm your order” button. Something that looks real and show users the “end result”. Images play an important role believe it or not 😉

Third, in the first section you have established the offer, made a promise and given users a chance to take action, so the second section should follow lead and you can prove that promise with the beautiful testimonial you have in the 3rd section. Take second section to 3rd. Because that describes what you just proved with testimonial.

Fourth, in your plans section perhaps adding “Who is this plan for?” and describing your personas will help users relate it to their business and ease their decision making.

Finally, I would also say that on the same page, you have 3 call to action buttons each doing a different thing PLUS you have a form on the same page. I’d suggest to reduce it to 1 type of action - whether it link to jotform or to the enquiry form or to the pricing page.

I would have shot you a video but my loom extension is breaking every second.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Hi Jess,

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. I’m grateful for the time you took to write this out for us—we’ll be taking it to heart! 🙂

We’ll be working on all of this now, have a nice day!
-Jasper

Hi Malik,

If you’re hard-pressed for time and still managed to write all that, I’m beyond impressed with your work ethic 😉

Thank you for all this feedback. Every little bit helps a lot, so I really appreciate it. Please reach out again if we can help you with anything regarding email/business in the future.

Stay safe and healthy!
-Jasper

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jasper, here’s a short video with some additional feedback for you: https://www.loom.com/share/a1e8a3c877cd448ba56eb4af39f6357f

Regards,

Wow, Nicholas, every point you made was extremely valuable! Thank you for your acute observations and spending the time to film this video for us. I’ll be more than happy to return the favor by contributing anything you need as well. Just reach out!

Again, many thanks.
-Jasper

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Jasper.

Overall there’s a lot to like with your page. The layout is nice. The page is easy to read. You’ve got some good social proof and supporting info.

I think refining the copy could make it even better.

For one thing, the headline is a bit too generic. Effective and affordable are relative terms that leave a lot of room to interpretation, so they kind of lose their meaning. And there’s nothing particularly unique about it. Plenty of agencies or freelancers could make the same claim. I would try some alternatives.

There’s also an awful lot of “we” and “our” compared to “you.” Put the focus on the reader. Write about the benefits to them.

The stats you include are good, but it they would have more credibility if you cited the sources.

You may want to consider pruning back the list of things included under the pricing tiers. I know you want to show that their is value in their investment, but it makes the plans seem more similar than the price difference warrants. It’s better to really highlight what’s different when people are making that direct comparison. Plus you cover most of the included features for all plans again in it’s own section. Why not put that above the pricing to justify the value, and highlight the differences only when listing the pricing options? Maybe you could even callout the price per credit to highlight the value of the higher tiers compared to the lower ones.

Hope that helps.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for this awesome feedback. We would have never caught the “you” and “we” expressions especially. We’ll take all of these things you wrote to heart and begin implementing them, now that we have a better sense of direction.
We’d also be happy to return any favors for you—just let us know.

Again, thanks!