I propose an agency marketing trade off!

Hey everyone!

I’ve got an offer for you, agency friends. Many of you are already providing pretty awesome timesavers and workarounds in our Community so you’ve inspired me to propose a bit of a “trade off”.

I’m going to share one of our top tips for agencies, and in return, you share your own best practices below with a comment. Sweet deal, right? Maybe? Anyway, here goes!

One of the most commonly asked questions we get from agencies is, How should I set up my clients in Unbounce?

It’s pretty simple, actually. Try out our easy-to-use, built-in Client Management features! I’ll let Lou tell you why this is the way to go:

With Clients added to your primary account, you can:

1. Keep each client’s work totally separate (they can’t peek at each other’s projects, and you’ll maintain your organizational sanity)
  2. Keep image libraries separate per client (don’t waste time searching through assets that are someone else’s!)
  3. Keep domains separate per client (this is especially helpful if you’re using Script Manager)
  4. Download leads per client (one click gets you all the data, huzzah!)

Ready to add more clients to your own account? Jump into the app and get started.

Pretty great, right? We can’t give all our tips away here, though.

Want to know more about how to use Unbounce to grow your agency’s business? Take a stab at our brand new Ecourse: Landing Page Strategies for Agencies!

Now, it’s your turn let’s hear what not-so secrets to success you have in your back pocket. This is a space for sharing, after all :slight_smile:

Some ideas to get you started:

• How do you communicate the value of Unbounce to your clients?
  • What are your top tips for maintaining great client relationships?
  • How do you work with clients’ in-house designers?
  • What’s the process you follow from taking on a client through to launching and reporting on the success of a campaign?

Can’t wait to hear how you all work (and what you can teach other agency marketers)!