Https://browseplay.com

• 3 January 2019
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We exist to simplify web video for developers. Our video plays on desktop and mobile and is used for web projects like background videos and inline embeds. Our target customers are anyone with a website but we are focusing on the niche of web developers that are asking questions about installing background videos on their website.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Answering questions and trying to be useful in forums and in the comments of blogs

https://browseplay.com

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there!

Very nice looking page.

I won’t dive too deeply into design, but on first click - I wasn’t really sure what service/product this was.

You only have a few seconds to make a first impression, so consider being a little more specific in copy in the hero section (first section) so I know what I am getting myself into!

Lastly, try to stick with one call-to-action. Consider offering a 14 day free trial (with no credit card required) across all your CTAs. Mentioning pricing is great, but I think you may see more success by first offering a free trial.

Keep us posted with your progress!