Http://www.steerslawhelps.com/

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Radio ad generated visitors to the landing page have not as yet generated any leads for this Personal Injury law firm. It is a longer term build campaign with full-length spots (:60 seconds) continually airing on certain days of the week driving traffic to the landing page. However there is a pressing concern that the slogan line headline should possibly be re-worked and there should be additional design changes. Surprisingly, the video testimonial according to Vimeo, is receiving only a :04 second play on average. It might need to be repositioned lower on the page and a different, stronger image used above the fold. Seriously welcome all feedback.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
We have a radio ad specific campaign with one Los Angeles station that drives traffic to this page.

3: What is your conversion goal?
After a couple of iterations, it would be nice to hit a solid 7% conversion rate, which as I understand from The-Unbounce-Conversion-Benchmark-Report–March-2017 (“legal” segment), 7% is considered a good level. Of course, would be ecstatic if we could grow to an 11% level that they label as a “Top Performer” for the “legal” segment.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

http://www.steerslawhelps.com/

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the Unbounce community! Here’s a video with some feedback for you: https://www.loom.com/share/fd6ed33ba315458384f831a96f606c0b

Regards,

Userlevel 5

I was just thinking about building a landing page pointed from Radio Ads! What a coincidence you posted this. I have some feedback and a question…

I watched the video from @Nicholas to make sure I didn’t double-up on feedback. I basically trust any landing page advice from that guy 😉

Feedback: Definitely make that headline unique! Say what makes this personal injury firm different from the rest. “Recover the life you deserve after injury” Or something like that…

Question: How did you decide on the domain to use? Steers-law-helps, it reads pretty well when I say it aloud. But I’m curious if you went through any iterations of domains or sub-domain ideas.

Hi Kyle -

Yes, we went through a long constructive process of creating and testing different site name possibilities. I come out of a branding/advertising agency background that involved a lot of new company/product launches. A key naming criteria besides being distinctive & memorable, is conveying some kind of a “positive” to your intended audience.