How we're working for you during COVID-19

• Co-Founder | Strategic Advisor @ Unbounce
  • 738 replies

Hi Folks, we know this is an uncertain time for many and we want to do our part to support our community’s mission-critical services and small businesses so you can prioritize what matters most right now. Here’s where we’re at right now:

👉 If you’re an organization in healthcare, education, nonprofit, or government—from now until June 1, we’d like to give you access to Unbounce’s essential plan at no cost for 3 months. We’re hoping our landing pages, pop-ups or even sticky bars will help you share new information with your communities and customers, quickly and easily.

👉 If you’re facing uncertainty in your small business at this time, please reach out to us directly (support@unbounce.com, or 1-604-484-1354) because we’d like to help. We can also set up a strategy session with our Success Managers for you if you are an existing/new customer.

👉 We’re working on creating & curating helpful content for small businesses navigating the uncertain marketing landscape. Please let me know what resources would be most valuable to you at this time in the comments.

Finally, please pass this message along to anyone you think would benefit — we’d like to help as many people as we can 👉 https://bit.ly/2QDNzuS

Thanks as always for being such a strong community and helping each other through this time. Stay healthy, and please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to support your business.

Cheers,

Carter Gilchrist
President & Co-founder, Unbounce

4 replies

Hi Carter,

That is very kind of your company. I’m not sure we fall under this umbrella but our company is a fitness one. We currently use your plan for our landing page.

Thanks @Carter for this super cool idea !

Carter, glad to see you’re doing this important things, but sadly I stopped using your service last year? I think. I just hit a wall trying to get things done, and when I said something to your customer service team, I got crickets. So I left.

I’ve sometimes thought that there’s something I could have done better with Unbounce, but the combination of raising the price and the slowness of improvements made the choice easier.

Good luck with your endeavors. I really did like the people who interacted with me in the early days.

Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Brian! I’m responding to you in a direct message to keep this thread from getting too long. Keep an eye out 🙂
-Jess