How to Duplicate Page Sections from One Landing Page, To Another

• 10 December 2014
  • 12 replies

Duplicate a page section from one landing page to another?

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Salomon - you aren’t able to duplicate page sections between pages right now.

We’re in the early stages of building out a copy+paste function for individual elements between pages and a larger functionality for shared page elements will follow that.

Is There an Estimated Delivery Date for this feature? It would Be great to have a library of pre built page sections that we could use at will. Very powerful.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Keith - no ETA on either yet, though the copy+paste function is pretty far along (at this point, it’ll be in the New Year for sure though, since we don’t like to roll features this close the Christmas break).

A shared page elements functionality will be much further long.

OK. Sounds great. I have only been using Unbounce for a short period of time now, and see a huge advantage of being able to “save” a page section as a “template” or “master” section, that could then be used on any page we wish. We could then have a huge library of prebuilt sections. Very powerful for agencies. Its good to hear that this is in the pipeline. Can’t wait! Thanks for all of the hard work… And I hear you about the Christmas break, I am right there with you on that.

Thanks for the understanding, Keith! We’re looking forward to launching these new features in the future, so we’re happy to hear you’re as excited for them as we are. If you have any more ideas, or feedback, please reach back out and let us know.

Happy Holidays!

Any news on this? Not being able to copy a section from one variant to another is a real pain in the proverbial

Ctrl C Ctrl V

Hey guys,

please put this into production. I found a post from 2012 where you promise to develop it 😉 It is really a pain in the a… to copy a form with 20 hidden fields to another page. 

Thx
Marc

Hi Marc, 
We actually  did i mplement this into the app! All you have to do is select the page section, and press ctrl+c (cmd+c on mac), then on another page (in another tab) press ctrl+v (cmd+v on mac). Alternatively, you can use the  copy and paste buttons at the top of the builder. 

Check out this release article for more details: /topics/new-feature-copy-and-paste-elements

Enjoy!

Hey there! 

We actually did implement this into the app! All you have to do is select the page section, and press ctrl+c (cmd+c on mac), then on another page (in another tab) press ctrl+v (cmd+v on mac). Alternatively, you can use the copyand pastebuttons at the top of the builder. 

Check out this release article for more details: /topics/new-feature-copy-and-paste-elements

Enjoy!

That’s right, Thiago! 🙂

Update: 

We added copy/paste functionality to the app recently, and it’s ready to use. Woo-hoo! 

All you have to do is select the page section, and press ctrl+c (cmd+c on mac), then on another page (in another tab) press ctrl+v (cmd+v on mac). Alternatively, you can use the copyand pastebuttons at the top of the builder. 

Enjoy!