Most of my pages include what I call a Logo Bar. It’s a section that features the logos of brands that are suppliers, partners, clients, affiliates, etc. Well-known brands can create some authority by association. Here’s an example.
In the past, I would create the faded logos in Photoshop and make them compliment the color scheme of the page. Finally a “light bulb” came on and I realized this was easy to accomplish in Unbounce.
- Place the solid black logo images in a new section.
- Insert a box on top of the images (make sure the images do not go “inside” the box.
- Choose a color and opacity for the box that achieves the effect you need.
- For the section background, choose Solid Color and use the same settings as the box.
- Preview the result and adjust the opacity as needed.