How to choose the right way to get traffic on landing page

• 23 October 2015
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Hi,

I don’t have experience with landing page.

I would like to know how I can get traffic, PPC. Is there a way to choose the right advertise?
For example Facebook or Adword or both. 

Do I have to try? 

Thank you 🙂

5 replies

Hello Lorenzo,

That’s a great question!  My *opinion* would be that you have to test it.  There are right ways and wrong ways to run ads on every platform too!  (I have ran them a lot of the wrong ways 🙂 )

Do small budget tests on a few of the platforms that tickle your fancy.  Might even be able to find a few free ad credits.  I believe Outbrain has a free $100 get started offer running through the end of the month too - but that’s a whole other can of worms.

One of the biggest lessons I learned from past PPC mistakes is that you don’t need to test on big budgets.  

Best of luck,

Joe

It very much comes down to what your landing page is about and what the purpose of the page is. 

While you can advertise using PPC etc there are other, cheaper alternatives including content marketing. 

Feel free to check out GoGoChimp and to get in contact if you need help.

Chris

Thank you 🙂

Hey Lorenzo, 

You can start with any network but you need to know what type of targeting and network is the most relevant for your product or service. 

With Facebook you can know demographic data very precisely; age and marital status of your target audience  but you cannot know what they are searching for. 

With Google you can know what they are searching for;  *product or service name* buy, reviews, info, etc but you cannot know their demographic data (They do offer some data but it is not as precise as Facebook) 

So as you can see there is no universal best practice and no perfect ad network. Just test but know your audience right first before spending any money.  

Focus on your CPA! 

Cheers! 
Kenji

Thank you Kenji