[How To] Add Tabbed Sections

Noah commented it shortly after posting, here’s the link I used to download! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone been able to get this working for two different sections?

@langtry I couldn’t without the file itself - I rebuilt my page inside Noah’s template instead, as when I copied the script over to my page it wouldn’t work for some reason. I also got no response when I messaged for help!

I couldn’t make it work just following the instructions, but I took a very close look at Noah’s Unbounce Demo Tabs page, posted in the comments.

Here are a few instructions missing from the official instructions:

• The “buttons box” should be in one SECTION and the “content box” should be in another SECTION just below the “buttons box” section. If they are not in different sections it won’t work!
  • Set the placement of the Javascript provided to “Before body end tag”.
  • In the Javascript you have to enter the ID of the “buttons box” and of the “content box” NOT the ID of any individual button or content:
  • var navButtons = $(’#lp-pom-box-XXX a’); replace XXX with you buttons box ID
  • var contentBoxes = $(’#lp-pom-box-XXX .lp-pom-box’); replace XXX with your content box ID
  • You can find the ID of the boxes and buttons at the bottom of the “properties” tab.