[How to] Add an Image/Testimonial Carousel in Unbounce Using A Box Widget

That did it! Thank you so much for the speedy response!

1 Like

Hey @Rob The on-click function is good, but I need both, auto swap + on click. Any help pls?

Hey @Rob, Thank you for any quick help.

Hey @Rob I’m having some issues on my page too. Would you give it a quick look?

a) Every time I click the left or right button the images get overlapped

b) Can I put instead of a botton with left/right an image?

Would you have any suggestions?

[http://abuelocomodo.com/slider-13/]

Hi @Roberto_Bolanos,

You are also calling the script twice. Once to auto-rotate and once with the left/right navigation buttons.

Leave only one of the two.

Best,
Hristian

1 Like

Hi @Wrik_Sengupta unfortunately I haven’t created a version of this script that combines both the auto and click functionality. Sorry about that! I’m sure it’s possible to combine the two, but would require some Javascript knowledge. If you’re looking for something with more options in terms of controls you might have better luck embedding a third party carousel using the html widget.

thank you really much! works very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Rob, I can’t seem to get the carousel working on my page, and not sure where I’m going wrong. Would you mind taking a look? (Bottom of the page, under “WHAT CUSTOMERS
ARE SAYING”)

http://unbouncepages.com/student-testing/

Any help much appreciated! Thank you.

Cheers,

Alister

@Hristian thanks for the help, this is my last question on this topic

On this landing page the carousel dissapears when I installed the fading sticky bar script. How can i make both work together?

http://abuelocomodo.com/grua/

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @Roberto_Bolanos,

Both scripts are making use of certain effects (fadeIn, fadeOut, etc.) which is causing the break.

I don’t have a fix since I haven’t looked into it much but should be possible to fix given some time to adjust the scripts.

Best,
Hristian

1 Like

Hi @Alister,

I would start by cleaning out the multiple jQuery libraries and only loading the required one for that script - 2.2.4

Best,
Hristian

1 Like

Thank you very much, I dont´want to offend you in any way, but can I hire you to fix this as a freelancer?

if not please let me know what I might do :slight_smile:

Hello,

I was wondering, if I have multiple auto carousels, do I need a separate javascript for each one? Or is it possible to have multiple items in one javascript?

Thanks!

Thanks so much @Hristian!

HI! Is there a way to make the code not work for mobile but leave on for Desktop?

For anyone who is trying to implement this for the first time, I highly recommend following along with Jon’s video tutorial here:

1 Like

Hi @Rob,
I am also having the same issue as nbanda, but with images. I’ve nested them in the order I want them to appear on our page and still no luck. I also created a new box and nested them in my ideal order and still no luck. I am working on www.peerhealthexchange.org/letstalk. Any advice?

Hi @PeerHealthExchange sorry for the late reply here. Just had a look at your page and it looks like you’ve got this working now though (under the Let’s Talk: Real Stories section)? Let me know if you’re still having any issues though, happy to take another look for you as soon as I can.

1 Like

Hi @Rob,

Great tutorial, it’s very clever! I was wondering if there was a way to get best of both worlds and have both auto scroll with the on click buttons as a carousel?

Thank you so much.

Hi @aprilm thanks for the kind words! If you’re referring to the nice video tutorial, that was actually put together by my colleague Jon who works on our Customer Support team. I’d have to agree he is very clever :slight_smile:

To answer your question, unfortunately the two versions of the code don’t work together “out of the box” as they say. I have no doubt that it’s possible to combine the functionality, I just haven’t done that in either version of the code so it would require some tweaks. I can’t say when, if ever, I’d be able to make an improvement like that though I’m afraid.

1 Like