How do I send a downloadable via email to my leads from my landing page?

I am looking to be able to automate an email to my leads after they fill out a form on my landing page that contains the giveaway or downloadable that I promised them. As of now, I am just sending them to a URL that contains a download function. I want to be able to send it straight to them in pdf form. Is this possible?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Ahston!

The best way to do this is via automation through mailchimp or ActiveCampaign, both integrate natively with Unbounce 😉

Let me know if this helps!

Hi Stefano,

I have my integration in place but I am having a hard time finding and understanding how to make my form on my landing page tricker the email being sent to the lead. How do I embed the link or integration in to triggering when someone completes the form?

Thanks,
Ashton

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Ashton,

Sorry for butchering your name on my last reply 😂

What service are you using for your automation?

At the bottom of your unbounce page dashboard, you’ll see all available native integrations.

No problem! It happens all the time.

I am using Mailchimp for my integration. I set that up and chose my list and created my template in Mailchimp. But now, I’m having a hard time connecting the button on my landing page to the mailchimp email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Ashton,

The way this will work is through a form. Once the visitor completes the form, they’ll be automatically integrated into the mailchimp list.

If you set up your automation correctly, they should receive the automated e-mail you prepared.

If you could provide me with a URL to your landing page (here or in private) I can have a closer look.

Cheers!