How do I organize landing pages?

I have just started using unbounce, but I can tell it is going to be a real PIA once I have a lot of landing pages. It would be really great to be able to organize them with folders, preferably multiple levels of folders.

13 replies

Hi sjledet,
This is a great idea and something we have discussed. We are always throwing around the idea of creating “campaigns” that can have groups of pages within them, but a folder structure is another option to consider as well. I’ll make sure we update this thread with some ideas as they unfold.

Cheers,
Carter

why not allow us to organize landing pages in folders?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
LP in folders.

any news on this? i just built a minisite with about 10 pages and will have to create multiple sites like that … so it would be great if I could put pages that belong together in folders!

a “PUBLISH” button for the folder to instantly republish all pages in that folder would be fantastic.

Still working on a few things first but we’re hoping to get to this soon. A “publish all” button sounds like a great idea for a folder.

thanks - look forward to hearing from you when you have the feature working.

Agree on folders… a high priority feature.

And another cool feature… Filter/show LPs by conversion type: click-though, subscription, download, lead-gen, other (customizable). That would rock!

Having Folders would be a good help. Being able to arrange the landing pages within those folders in alphabetical order would be a great idea.

Please - FOLDERS!

So many landing pages I don’t know what to do with myself. Folders would be immensely helpful.

Campaigns or folder are a necessity.

Hey guys, thanks for the constant reminders - we definitely haven’t forgotten about how necessary it’s becoming for most of you to manage your pages with folders. The good news is that we’ve hired another developer who’ll help relieve some of the queue of features we want to get to, and this one is coming up pretty quickly.

Thanks for your patience, and hang in there for a little while longer, we won’t disappoint 🙂

+1 on folders please

+1 folders and organization of pages

Hey guys, after a really long wait of us tackling other (less visible) features, infrastructure and product planning, I’m really excited to present phase #1 of Page Grouping!

Check out my announcement here to find out how to use it (it’s currently a ‘labs’ feature and will be under constant improvement over the next few weeks. Let me know what you think in this other thread. Thanks for waiting guys!