How do I keep the confirmation box from have a scroll bar?

• 31 March 2016
  • 3 replies

I have set my desktop and mobile confirmation boxes to be small enough to easily fit on any screen, but I still get a scroll bar. It looks terrible and I want to just have a plain box, no scrolling. 

Desktop is set to 450px x 325px & mobile is 320px x 200px. I copied this over from another landing page that I managed to stop the scroll bar by making the boxes this small, so I’m confused why I have the same settings but a different result for this one. Is there CSS I can add? Any help appreciated!

3 replies

I have run into this as well! Sometimes if I adjust the size of the dialog box, save and republish it goes away. If others have thoughts on this I would LOVE to hear them too! Great question Rikki!

Joe

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Rikki,

It would be easier to troubleshoot the issue if we can see the page in question. 

If it is a sensitive landing page that you can’t share in an open forum, you can reach out to the support friendly Unbounce support directly. 

Best,
Hristian

What is the solution to this scrollbar issue? I’ve reduced the size of the box and there are no Adwords involved.

Thanks in advance for your help.