How do I enable print/download of confirmation page that user has just completed as 2nd step to receive free sample

• 10 June 2015
  • 1 reply

We offer a free sample. In order to receive it, user needs to complete form providing physician info on confirmation page and print or download to give to that physician. We also want to gather the physician info for other use.

I’ve been planning to do this on confirmation page. Occurs to me now I could add form to bottom of landing page and print of download from there.

I hope UnB is capable - fingers-crossed. Haven’t found documentation of this yet.

Best practice to get this form completed and print or download? 

Thanks ahead, gerry

1 reply

Hey there Gerry!

You can add a file download button on the Form Confirmation Dialog, take a look at our support article on how to do this: http://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203805714#content5

By adding it to the Form Confirmation Dialog, once a lead has provided their information, they’ll be rewarded with your free sample! Besides being efficient, adding file downloads to your lead generation confirmation pages is s lovely way to say “hey, thanks!” to your leads.

If you are certain you want to place the download button on the main page (before the customer submits the form) then you would need to host the file yourself.

Feel free to send us an email at support@unbounce.com with any questions Gerry, we’re here to help 🙂