How do I edit a form's size/placement on the mobile version of a landing page without it moving on the desktop version?

Hi Kirk, 
I know that at first getting the hang of how things translate from mobile/desktop can be a bit tricky, but once you get using the Control/Command down, the whole process will be much easier.

Tip: You can avoid changing things on the other view by holding the Control (Windows) or Command (Mac) key when moving elements around. 

Give this a shot and let me know if it helps!

I am pressing command while I shift but it still changes the positioning cross platform. Please advise?

I am having the same problem and holding down the command key while moving things around still does not seem to solve messing up the opposite view I am working on.

Got it… works great.

Just read this whole post - I didn’t know about the control keys etc… Some pretty helpful stuff!

If you find that it doesn’t work for you, you can always copy, then hide your content in your desktop view and in your mobile view, create a new section and paste the content in this section, format however you want, then hide the mobile section from the desktop view.

That’s how i’ve always done it anyway :slight_smile: ha!

The mobile version of my page is a mess. Text overlays on top of txt and graphics, background colors are different from the desktop version, and I have no idea how to edit it.

This is the best answer by far.