How can I map "date_submitted" to 3 different fields (with Salesforce integration)?

Badge

Morning

I am working on a project that uses the native Salesforce integration and the client wants the native field “date_submitted” mapped to three different fields in Salesforce.

The problem I’m having that I can only map one field from Unbounce to one field in Salesforce. This makes me think I need two other fields in the Unbounce form that carry copies of the “date_submitted” field contents.

Any suggestions how I might acheive this please?

Thanks so much.

Mark

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’m not a Salesforce expert, but I would assume you could either do this with hidden fields on the form side that you can then map to salesforce fields.

Or, which is more likely the solution, is to build a trigger on the SF side that when the form is data is received it then maps the data to X fields. I know you can do this with other automated systems.

Badge

Thanks digibomb, that’s exactly what I ended up doing with the help of the script available here:

I tweaked the date output to YYYY-MM-DD using

var d = new Date().getFullYear() + "-" + ("0" + (new Date().getMonth() + 1)).slice(-2) + "-" + ("0" + new Date().getDate()).slice(-2);