How about an Unbounce Agency version?

• 22 November 2011
  • 29 replies

Just wanted to express my thoughts about an Unbounce Agency version, for those of us who wish to offer their landing page tuning services as a paid service to third parties.

What would we need to make it happen? I’m kicking off with the following:

• Per page reporting area and export to PDF functionality with custom template (traffic stats, nice graphics of landing pages etc.)
  • Client login area with stats of their pages and custom logo of Agency
  • Some kind of accreditation program to show off nice badge (authority/trust thing)
  • A non-unbounce URL to add at custom domains DNS, to avoid cutting out middleman

Please share your thoughts, mainly to inspire product development to make it happen! 🙂

29 replies

Great idea.

It would be great to have a scaling price structure for smaller agencies who are ramping up that is a function of the number of accounts.

Accreditation, advanced training program would definitely be useful. What about whitelabel training videos and tutorials for the end users?

Make it so the agency administrator has the option of changing a client’s permission settings (some clients may want to be more involved than others, some would be able to make changes on their own, some should just have access to reports).

Automatic alerts in reporting: maybe a weekly email summary?

Hi, a White label version would be nice we can charge our clients. Also a multi-user account, such as a read-only account.

We have a manager in our company we want them to have read-only to check LP Conversions and download CSVs

Ben

I need to be able to organize my clients (with multiple locations each). An ability to create “buckets” or folders would be helpful. (Unless it already exists and I don’t know it.)

Good stuff, keep them coming!

To me, a whitelabel/Agency version would be a very suitable upsell for current clients who already use PPC campaign managment services.

Hey Janet, we have a feature called “Page Grouping” which you can enable by visiting https://app.unbounce.com/labs (or clicking on “Account” in the top right and then “Labs”.) This will enable you to great groups for your pages. Once it’s a bit more feature-complete, we’ll be activating it by default for everyone. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the feedback guys, this is at the top of our list (providing multi-user and agency support). We are currently in the middle of expanding our team in order to accomodate the rush of development work that we have ahead of us. This kind of feedback helps a lot when validating our priorities…

must.have.this.feature.

finally, no more silly homepages for my SEM clients! highly anticipating the unbounce agency version!

Love Ben’s comment. We are an agency and are struggling with what to do when our clients ask to log in to Unbounce to see stats themselves. We really would love a multi-user account with read-only access.

Thanks, found it.

I like the Google Adwords method of “agency” accounts known as MCC. Where the billing and account size can be determined on a per client basis, but I could be granted access to an account (or multiple accounts) by my clients … and thus I could grant access to my employees and contractors as needed.

There are many ways to skin the cat of Agency account, no matter how you do it I’ll be excited to upgrade or move over to that when you do.

Please don’t think that all agencies are huge, there are small 1-5 person shops in the digital agency space who could use this but wouldn’t afford a $5k/month account (exaggeration implied)

Thanks for the great product and for working on an agency version!

Great feedback, thanks! You’re absolutely right that there are many ways to skin the agency cat… and we’re keeping small agencies in mind as we do. Thanks for your support, it will be an exciting day when we can announce this to our (new and existing) customers!

Please just don’t grow so fast that you grow hard to reach and then grow yourself out of business or get bought up by a firm that changes the whole user experience. Just went through that with Performable as a client.

I totally understand that concern Kevin. The last thing we want to do is alienate our existing customers by growing Unbounce too fast, or too large. We’re pretty keen on continuing to streamline our user experience, as we improve our ability to accomodate teams and agencies working with multiple clients. The goal is to have most of that added functionality stay out of the way for users who still just need Unbounce as it is today.

All that being said, it’s a big part of why we hope to keep an open dialogue in these forums during the development phase, so that there aren’t any unwelcome surprises down the line…

Thanks for the feedback Kevin!

Cheers,
Carter

Any news here?

This would be so incredibly helpful. I would also love the certified program or some sort of certification.

Eagerly awaiting the Agency version. any ETA?

We need folders when we apload images for our landing page because if you have more then 3-5 pages in account its veary hard to found nessesary image in media folders that contains 100+ images 🙂

I’m beginning to need something like this. I’ve currently got 55 pages each with 3-4 images. So the select image screen is starting to look a bit crowded and unorganised.

Hey guys, we’re finally at the stage where we need to get a beta group together for more manageable discussion and feedback as we build these features If you are interested in being a part of our Agency and Multi-user beta group, please sign up here. Thanks!

Very exciting! Signed up for beta, truly believe this could be great upsell!

We’re pretty pumped too. Thanks for signing up!

Hello! Im really new to Unbounce but i wanted to reply because i have been using Wufoo/Formstack etc services for our clients and Im hoping that Unbounce replaces them…

These are Must have features and other form/landing page softwares dont have some or any (many has been said here already):

1. Custom URL _s and option to change Unbounce logo _s to our own. Our client will see only our company when they log in, get emails or view reports.

2. Automatic reporting. I want to setup weekly or monthly reporting to my clients and for my employers, Google Analytics rocks at this :). We have +50 clients in Wufoo at the moment and reporting could be the hardest part… Also helps us to monitor our clients easier.

3. Grouping/foldering different clients or projects (pages).

4. Grouping/foldering images and other media (if you dont already have it)

5. (Not so must have, would rock though) iPad/iPhone app where our agencys employees and clients could log in and see reports. Maybe add features in the future, like editing etc…

I will get back to this thread after a week or so when I have more experience from it.

I love the scaleable idea. Please don’t price the little guys out of the market… One day they might be big guys! 🙂

We’ll be unveiling our new agency features and pricing next week so I look forward to your guys’ feedback!

Hey guys, I’m really excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a batch of shiny new features to accomodate multiple users and multiple sub-accounts (clients). What this means is that you no longer need to share your login information with anyone, and you can organize pages, domains and page groups into separate sub-accounts for client work or project specific organization. We’ve also rolled in a few new features such as the ability to edit your “new lead” email notifications.

There are a lot of suggestions in this thread that we have not yet implemented, but please try out the features as they are now and rest assured we’ll be making many improvements over the coming months.

For more details on the roll out, please check out our landing page with a couple of videos to get you started:

http://get.unbounce.com/mumc/

Enjoy, and as always we’d love to hear your feedback!