Hey. How do I connect to the site domain, I can not understand! No example of working with the site www.ps.kz. Help me!

Hey. How do I connect to the site domain, I can not understand! No example of working with the site www.ps.kz. Help me!

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - I looked up your account and then had a look at your domain. It looks like you’re almost there.

Right now your domain is pointing with a CNAME to unbounce.com. You’ll just need to change that to unbouncepages.com and it should start working.

ask to check again! I changed everything! I did everything correctly?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - it looks like you’ve changed things up a bit and have the www of your domain set-up in Unbounce now. You’ll need a corresponding CNAME record from www pointing to unbouncepages.com to get this working.

I did everything correctly?

I need to buy hosting? or just the domain?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - you just need to purchase a domain. As you’re currently using your root domain for email and some other things, you’ll want to set-up a sub-domain though.

All you need on the DNS side is a CNAME record for that subdomain that points to unbouncepages.com.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - I’ve opened up a support ticket for you as well, so we can dig into this in more detail. Please look out for my email.

whether you want to include your IP address? or only need to specify sim account?
Look at the screenshot with my settings. I did everything right?

sorry, CNAME record

What? I dont undestend you?

Look at the screenshot with my settings. I did everything right?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - Above, I just mentioned that I emailed you as well, but I can answer you here, if you prefer.

That set-up does look correct, but you won’t need the original two CNAMEs you set-up. Only the CNAME for franshiza.doscom.kz, so I would delete the other two. It may take some time for the records to propagate.

If those nameservers you have set-up are custom nameservers, you will need to login and make an equivalent change there as well.