Hello! We're recruiting for User Research participants! πŸ‘©β€πŸ”¬

Badge +1

Hey Community! Alyssa from Unbounce here 👋

Our UX team is doing some user interviews this week October 8-9 and we have two more spots open for current Unbounce customers!

We are specifically looking for two Unbounce customers who fit the following criteria:

• A marketer in an in-house marketing team (no agencies at this time) at a Ecommerce or SaaS company
  • You’re a user (Author, Admin or Owner) on a current paid Unbounce account
  • less than 50 people in your company
  • Based in North America

The session will last approximately 50-60 minutes, and we are offering a $50 Amazon gift card in exchange for your time 💸

If you’re interested in participating and have some availability between October 8-9 let me know! Either comment on this post or send me a direct message.

As spaces are limited we’ll be closing the comments once we have reached that number!

Thank you!
Alyssa

10 replies

I’d love to be a participant.

Badge

Hey Alyssa,

I would be interested. I have a new startup ecommerce company called Parlor Games. I’ve been using UB for coming up on 2 years I think.

Let me know if you still need someone…

Kirsti

Hi Alyssa
I’m available on oct 9th!
Let me know the details
Thanks

Hi there! I’d love to be a part of this.

My background is in UX/UI but I’ve been doing a lot of marketing/graphic design this year. I’m currently on a marketing team for a SaaS (Hcareers) using Unbounce.

I’m a user, our company is less than 50 people and we’re based in North America.

Best,

Allen

Hi Alyssa!

I’m a current paid user and work for an ecommerce company, and should be available both days, although Thursday is preferable, if possible!

I’m available. I do in house marketing for a SaaS company with 35 employees and am the owner of the unbounce account.

Hi Alyssa,

I would love to participate in your user research!

I have been an Unbounce Enterprise client for the last few years and manage the design team here at our company. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Kyle

Badge +1

Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for all your interest! I’m going to close this post to comments for now as I work through each of the replies I currently have 🙂

Don’t worry if you don’t get a spot this time around, we’ll be doing lots of these in the future!
Alyssa

I am available and would love to help! Let me know what you need on my end.

I run e-commerce at Tusk (D2C leather goods brand).

Best,

Nevin

Alyssa, I easily fit all the criteria. Would love to take part in an interview. Don’t even have to pay me!